Unified Team Diving

Hey all,

I have a set of HOG 1st and 2nd stage regs.  I would like to know how you guys are routing them on your doubles.  Are you using the 5th port or not?  Pics would be cool!

Thanks,

Sheahan

Views: 27

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well this is what I am going to try for tomorrow...

I don't really like the right post, it blocks the valve. But I will give it a test run.

I see your dilemma. Try flipping the first stage around on both the left and right post, so the hoses route from the inside of the post, rather than the outside and interfere with your ability to shut down the post.

AG
Hi
I have two regs from SALVO with 5th port, this is the reasons of buy this brand (axial port and easy open second stage under water without tools).

What is the price for one set of HOG cold (first and second stage)? In the site of manufacturer not show prices!

Miguel Angel Villa Gutierrez said:
What is the price for one set of HOG cold (first and second stage)? In the site of manufacturer not show prices!

Street prices is approx. $300 USD. For example: Tech Diving Limited or Dive Right In Scuba or Dive Sports

Don Chennavasin said:

Miguel Angel Villa Gutierrez said:

Street prices is approx. $300 USD. For example: Tech Diving Limited or Dive Right In Scuba or Dive Sports

Thank you!
For anyone interested, I put up a Doubles Regulator Configuration page up on our website.
Nicely done.

Brian Wiederspan said:
For anyone interested, I put up a Doubles Regulator Configuration page up on our website.
Thanks, Don

Don Chennavasin said:
Nicely done.

Brian Wiederspan said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Students - Purchase Gear Here

UTD on the Net

In the News

UTD STUDENT PROCESS

New and Exciting at UTD

EDUCATIONAL MATERIALS

UTD Equipment

UTD News

CURRENT NEWSLETTER IS READY...CLICK HERE.
Click here for our Newsletter archive.

MEMBERSHIP SPECIAL EXTENDED THROUGH 2012!
Join UTD or renew your UTD Membership in 2012 and receive access to the famed UTD Student and Diver Procedures Manual and/or an ONLINE DVD. CLICK HERE NOW.

Contact Info

Unified Team Diving

Websites:
Main:
unifiedteamdiving.com
Community:
unifiedteamdiving.com/main
Students:
my.unifiedteamdiving.com
Equipment:
utdequipment.com
E-Store:
utdequipment.com/

Street Address:
11211 Sorrento Valley Rd.
Suite I
San Diego, CA, 92121
USA

Phone:

+1 (855) DIVE UTD

+1 (855) 348-3883 

+1 760-585-9676

+1 760-585-9681 (fax)

Email:

info@unifiedteamdiving.com

Email:

sales@utdequipment.com

unifiedteamdiving

Classes and Events

© 2014   Created by Unified Team Diving.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Web Analytics