Unified Team Diving

Hi guys

Im new here, im planning on taking the essentials of rec class and i was told by my instructor to register and buy the materials here....i have a few questions hehe.

1)  The materials price already includes a 1-yr membership, correct?

2)  If i get the 1 year membership as part of the price, do i also get the freebies like the sticker and keychain?

3)  i know there's also a free dvd either scooter or essentials of rec, if i already paid for the essentials of rec course i assume i already have a copy of the video as part of the course materials?  this means i should get the scooter dvd as the freebie then correct?

thanks so much!!

Views: 66

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Christopher,

Almost. Purchasing the classroom materials includes a student membership and gets you some of the freebies, like the 1-year membership and the keychain card (the card will get issued after you complete the in-water portion of the class).

The free copy of the Student and Diver Procedure Manual, Essentials of Tech online DVD, UTD sticker, mask strap, and t-shirt is all part of the premium membership. http://www.unifiedteamdiving.com/group/utd-premium-membership

I hope you have a great class and look forward to seeing a writeup about it on the website.

Best,

Jeff

Hi Jeff

Im sorry if im confused....i saw the standard membership has the free sticker and essentials of recreational or scooter (actually checking it now it has more dvds  you can get free).

UTD Standard Membership - One Year
• Free Online DVD

• UTD Key Chain Member Card listing your highest rating

• Free Class Registrations

• Members Only Group

• Access to the UTD Administration Portal

• Access to Classrooms you have purchased

• $39.95/year

I guess just to clarify my question (sorry if im being a dunce) - when i register for essentials of recreational class.  Do i get the same DVD as part of my course materials?? 

Thanks again Jeff for replying!!

Hi again Jeff

I just saw your post over at scubaboard and i see that you mentioned that all the video from the essentials of rec dvd are included in my course material.  thanks so much.

so i gather the student membership isnt the same as the standard membership....thanks again!

Correct...the student membership is included with every class, gets you class registration and keychain card. The rest of the benefits are part of either Standard or Premium membership.

Jeff

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Students - Purchase Gear Here

UTD on the Net

In the News

UTD STUDENT PROCESS

New and Exciting at UTD

EDUCATIONAL MATERIALS

UTD Equipment

UTD News

CURRENT NEWSLETTER IS READY...CLICK HERE.
Click here for our Newsletter archive.

MEMBERSHIP SPECIAL EXTENDED THROUGH 2012!
Join UTD or renew your UTD Membership in 2012 and receive access to the famed UTD Student and Diver Procedures Manual and/or an ONLINE DVD. CLICK HERE NOW.

Contact Info

Unified Team Diving

Websites:
Main:
unifiedteamdiving.com
Community:
unifiedteamdiving.com/main
Students:
my.unifiedteamdiving.com
Equipment:
utdequipment.com
E-Store:
utdequipment.com/

Street Address:
11211 Sorrento Valley Rd.
Suite I
San Diego, CA, 92121
USA

Phone:

+1 (855) DIVE UTD

+1 (855) 348-3883 

+1 760-585-9676

+1 760-585-9681 (fax)

Email:

info@unifiedteamdiving.com

Email:

sales@utdequipment.com

unifiedteamdiving

Classes and Events

© 2014   Created by Unified Team Diving.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Web Analytics