Unified Team Diving

I have noticed a few DIR divers using these gloves with the Diving Concepts dry ring system. You can get them for less than 10 dollars a pair at Target or just about anywhere. I just put a pair on my rings (very difficult job without the tool - and DC won't sell tool to mere mortals). They have great dexterity and seem pretty tough. Any comments or concerns?

Views: 19

Replies to This Discussion

DC does not have the tool for sale anymore. However, there is a thread on DiveMatrix by Ken Koop as to how to make the tool. I made a few with the help of a machinist. They work great.

Jeff from HQ says that he has a way that does not require a coffee and three arms. I hope he will join in with a description of the process.

What is the exact brand name of these gloves - Chlorox Ultimate Choice? -, color, picture and durability?

Andy

I would LOVE to hear about Jeff's technique. Do I see a video blog coming? Attached is a picture of my DIY drygloves. Clorox Ultimate Choice. (now I feel like a rep for Clorox) I am sure there are other gloves out there by other companies that are very similare. I am attaching a picture for those interested.
Yes. Probably some retired commando rambo kind of dude.
Nice. And the Atlas gloves come in a lot more sizes.
I have made quite a few of these tools which work exceedingly well, based on Ken's description of the tool he devised.

I'd be happy to send you one.
$15 will land you one to any Zip in the lower 48.

Seattle Marine is the go-to for replacement gloves.

contact me at > college_diver@yahoo.com < if you would like to order one.

thx

Alan

RSS

Students - Purchase Gear Here

UTD on the Net

In the News

UTD STUDENT PROCESS

New and Exciting at UTD

EDUCATIONAL MATERIALS

UTD Equipment

UTD News

CURRENT NEWSLETTER IS READY...CLICK HERE.
Click here for our Newsletter archive.

MEMBERSHIP SPECIAL EXTENDED THROUGH 2012!
Join UTD or renew your UTD Membership in 2012 and receive access to the famed UTD Student and Diver Procedures Manual and/or an ONLINE DVD. CLICK HERE NOW.

Contact Info

Unified Team Diving

Websites:
Main:
unifiedteamdiving.com
Community:
unifiedteamdiving.com/main
Students:
my.unifiedteamdiving.com
Equipment:
utdequipment.com
E-Store:
utdequipment.com/

Street Address:
11211 Sorrento Valley Rd.
Suite I
San Diego, CA, 92121
USA

Phone:

+1 (855) DIVE UTD

+1 (855) 348-3883 

+1 760-585-9676

+1 760-585-9681 (fax)

Email:

info@unifiedteamdiving.com

Email:

sales@utdequipment.com

unifiedteamdiving

© 2014   Created by Unified Team Diving.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Web Analytics